Friday, December 26, 2008

Xmas Haul

So this is 90% of what I got for xmas/boxing day this year. I'm so happy to have a professional modeller for a parent =w=


My dad got my mom to go half in on an airbrush/aircompressor for my present. It's a Badger airbrush, and apparently, it's insane. I don't know, this is my first airbrush ever. And with that, I also got around 300$ in place of present from various relatives that I spent today. I can't say that it was worth the boxing day crowds, but I did get some pretty nice stuff.








I managed to get ahold of both the Yui and Minori figures from Koharu Biyori. Just read the first 2 chapters of the manga. Not really suprised at the ecchi, but I am suprised that such figures come from a non-h series...


Saw them in the August issue of Dengeki, and figured they'd be one of those figures that I'd see online but never actually aquire them. But, after I went to Ages and got the Tsukino figure that I missed about a week back due to 1 dollar, I stopped in at Sakura. They just happened to have both of these girls, and it was buy one, get one 50% off. Seemed like a good deal ^^


Also got myself a figure of one of the girls from Little Busters! I haven't gotten around to the manga yet, but I might eventually, so I know nothing about her atm. And, after all you can eat at fish on rice for an hour, me and my friend stopped by Crystal Mall, and I had an impulse buy of a very nice old illustration of the Zeta and a Rick Dias, printed on what seems to be a cross between and cutting board and a mousepad. I can't tell, but it just looks cool.





The Yui and Minori figures were bought for one real reason though. They can gattai. >w< Depending on how much money I get this sunday, I may be able to get a serious camera so I can actually review these girls. Moreso, it depends on if I won't get trampled at an electronics store when I go to buy it. Literally, it took me and my friends 10 mins to enter and leave future shop, after spending 8 of those 10 mins moving through a line that seemed more like a moshpit than anything. Just thought we'd "stop in" to blow some time until the stores in Crystal opened....If I do, then look forward to a review of both Yui and Minori. Should have some new art posted sometime this week as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment