Sunday, December 21, 2008

It Begins

"hajimeruka....."

To introduce myself, I'm a "young" artist/plamodeller/guitarist/otaku living in the snowed in part of Vancouver. I've been posting on deviantart since 2004, but after seeing what it's become, I decided that I really need my own site. So many idiots.....

I will be posting all of my art from now on here and once I get my camera, figure and model reviews, and general workings and distresses of my life.





Here's a little something of a 2d girl to make my page look a little less bleak. One of mine from last week sometime. Should have new girls posted around boxing day.
Luna welcomes you to my blog:

7 comments:

  1. Such pretty art... Moaaar

    I shall blogroll uuu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice that you have a blog now.
    Will add you to my links.

    Samejima
    http://uselessthoughts.net/

    PS. Don't mind the Wordpress address that I have entered. Just follow the link provided in this comment post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. a fellow DCer here saying hi. welcome to the blogosphere, lol. you're very good at drawing, hope to see more of your artworks in the future ^^

    -seth.frostheart-

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess I will be keeping watch on your blog too.

    Can you allow name/url comments? :\ My Google account has long since been inactive.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello! post your own fan-art maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't mind me, just stopping by to say hello.

    ReplyDelete